Never Enough Words

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your Name is great, and Your heart is kind
I know that You are for me
I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness
All of my life in every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
Your love never fails it never gives up
It never runs out on me
Lord, I'm amazed by you...
how You love me
In this place of intimacy
I surrender all
I surrender all
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
to You, the only Wise King
Savior- He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
Sing to the King who is coming to reign
Glory to Jesus, the Lamb that was slain
All will see how great, how great is our God
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
All of You is more than enough for all of me
I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
The God of Angel Armies is always by my side
I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
in awe of the One who gave it all
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
and it's all about You, all about YOU, Jesus
The more I seek You,
the more I find You
At the foot of the cross
where I am made complete
You have given me life
Through the death You bore for me
You have won my heart.
Love so amazing, so divine
demands my soul, my life, my all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...

To unlearn a lifetime...

I'd rather speak honestly...